[ubuntu-uk] [Fwd: [guadec-list] Key Note Speakers]

Alex Latchford admin at yawnster.com
Fri Dec 22 18:13:36 GMT 2006

Hello guys,

I got a request via Dean Sas on the British Ubuntu Mailing list for
proposed speakers for GUADEC07..

Well I think that a talk and a demo of Gnome's (Metacity's) Compositing
features, (more planned for 2.18 I believe?) Would be very interesting
for many users. Dean proposed a few names which I have forwarded below.

Thanks, Alex.