[ubuntu-uk] [Fwd: [guadec-list] Key Note Speakers]

Alex Latchford admin at yawnster.com
Fri Dec 22 01:01:45 GMT 2006

Is anyone else interested in getting a speaker on something like
Metacity's compositing features, the future of desktop-effects in Gnome?
I am not someone who is involved very heavily with Gnome, but I do plan
on attending QUADEC07 for at least a day. I think that this is something
fairly new for them to present on.. Anyone else Agree? Possibly know any
names of people to contact?

Thanks, Alex.