[ubuntu-uk] Last meeting of the year for the newly formed Ubuntu Loco UKTeam.

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Tue Dec 19 08:22:35 GMT 2006

Can I bring everyones attention to the upcoming Loco meeting for the
UKTeam which will be at 9.30pm online at our usual IRC venue (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/IRC  ) . Topics for discussion are
available from (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20061219Meeting ). Members
of the UKTeam are invited to add additional Agenda points to the Wiki.
Please bear in mind that we like to run the meeting for 1 hour ( its not
hard and fast but its good to have a end point in view ! ).  if you are
unable to attend but have a particular  issue or topic you feel should
be discussed please get it into any other business so we can plan where
and how to discuss it.

Nik Butler