[ubuntu-uk] Error on logging in

Toby Smithe toby.smithe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:20:48 GMT 2006

Do you still get this error with Metacity? If so, (and it would seem
likely from the message displayed), you have a problem with the GNOME
Settings Daemon (as the message says), and you should file a bug,
although I'm not sure the name of the package that that comes in. If you
uninstall Beryl, do you still get the error?

--
Help me get to Venezuela!
http://tibsplace.co.uk/venezuela