[ubuntu-uk] LWE 5-6 Oct

Jane Silber jane.silber at canonical.com
Mon Sep 26 08:02:30 CDT 2005

Hi all -

LWE is Oct 5-6. We've got an Ubuntu booth, loads of CDs, hopefully some
brochures and a Freedom Toaster to make hot-off-the-presses
almost-but-not-quite-final Breezy CDs.

We'll have at least 3 people from Canonical there - me, Malcolm Yates,
Scott James Remnant (and Mark for part of the time) but would really
like help manning the booth from you folks. I think I've seen John Levin
and Sean Miller volunteer to help - anyone else?  I'd like to have 3
people in the booth at all times, and it is tough to spend all day there
- it would be good if we could get more than that so that everyone gets
a chance to see the rest of the show, to attend presentations in the
conference proper, to take breaks, etc.

I don't think we need any help setting up on Tues - we should be able to
handle that.

John, Sean - do you plan to attend both days?

Please cc me directly on replies - I'm not subscribed to this list.

Cheers,
Jane