Robert Schumann robert at cantab.net
Mon Oct 24 03:35:50 CDT 2005

I've upgraded twice, and both times have required xorg-xserver
reconfiguration as well as fiddling around with some packages which
didn't install (forcing me to fix the install using dpkg).  I thought I
was a minority, because I have somewhat tweaked the setup on the one
computer and the other could have been bad luck.

Robert.