Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Mon Oct 24 01:21:28 CDT 2005

Over the weekend I decided to upgrade my Hoary box to Breezy. I followed the
instructions but it didn't go very smoothly. I lost X despite making sure I
had the required desktop packages etc., I got a load of errors with the
xorg-common package.

I eventually got it back by doing a command-line install of the ubuntu-desktop
package, but it was painful. Unlike my move from Warty to Hoary which was
completely painless.

Simon

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml