[ubuntu-uk] DVD-RAM Drive shows as CD-ROM drive

Shelley & Oren tsur at tsurfamily.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 18:34:38 CDT 2005

Thanks for all the replies.

I think everything is working ok with the DVD-drive.

I have tried a movie but it came back to say that 'XXXXXX@ did not have the

That is the least of my worries.

But the rest is a matter for other messages.

Thanks again

Do you or have ever spent any time in Givat Brenner?

Try this forum it is grrrrreat -   <http://www.beshipuley.org/>