[ubuntu-uk] blueyonder debian sources public key?

Martin Meredith mez at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 15 13:34:16 CDT 2005

Hey Ren... dont use debian sources, this is ubuntu - we're currently
binary incompatible :D

Anyways, OT: You can't be the same Lawrence Jones that went to aston
Uni, studies Clouds and was president of Rocksoc can you? If so, how are
you doing man? it's a small world

Martin Meredith (Mez)
Ubuntu Developer & Backports Project Leader