[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu 5.04 CDs available

Jane Silber jane.silber at canonical.com
Thu Oct 13 03:53:12 CDT 2005

Hi all -

I have about 700 Ubuntu 5.04 (Hoary) CDs available in our office in
London (all x86).  Yes, these are out of date now that Breezy is out but
they are still valuable and I'd like to put them to good use.  Remember
that it was only a few months ago that everyone was clamoring for these
CDs - they are still incredibly useful  for introducing people to Ubuntu
and to open source in general.  Can any of you use them? Perhaps you
have a school or community center that you could distribute them to?
If so, please email me off list.

Thanks
Jane