Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Nov 29 07:17:03 CST 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 08:42:56AM +0000, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
>I've set Thunderbird as the preferred mail reader, but if I right-click
>on a document or file and choose "Send to" the only option available to
>me is Evolution.. I don't use Evolution because I find the Thunderbird
>calendar more useful. How can I remove Evolution from the "Send to"
>options and replace it with Thunderbird?

I've actually never seen that one before. Thanks for pointing it out.

It seems the sendto feature is a plugin provided by nautilus-sendto. The
contents of the package suggest there is no easy way of swapping
evolution for something else.

There's a page[1] about the plugin that might be helpful if you want to
hack it and extend its usefulness.

No solution, but hopefully a little bit helpful anyway...

/M

1. http://www.es.gnome.org/~telemaco/

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Programmers can get themselves into trouble in any language.
     -- A. Koenig