john levin john at technolalia.org
Fri Nov 4 11:01:48 CST 2005

Norman Silverstone wrote:
>>>I would like to find the Welsh dictionary that can be down loaded and
>>>used with openoffice.org2. Can anyone help please.
>>>
>>>Norman
>>>

>>There's one on this page:
>>http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/dictpack.html
>

> Thank you for that. I see that it gives me a zip file on the desktop.
> Being fairly ignorant of linux what do I do now to get the dictionary
> into openoffice please.
>
> Norman

At the top of the page from which you downloaded the zip file, there's
an OpenOffice macro for installing dictionaries, which should download
the files itself.

Strikes me that installing OOo dictionaries is too complicated, and in
any case should be done directly through synaptic. I suggest filing a
bug report, this should be sorted out for Dapper.

HTH

John