[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu at Lug Radio Live

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Thu May 26 05:04:23 CDT 2005

Wolverhampton, June 25th, will be hosting the first ever
Lug Radio Live!

http://www.lugradio.org/live/2005/

And Ubuntu will be making a strong showing.
Aside from Colin Watson and Jonathan Riddell speaking, there will be
an Ubuntu stall, with all sorts of delights like:

CDs, in beautiful packaging!  Lessons in how to pronounce Ubuntu!
More CDs, burnt in front of your very eyes! Other stuff!

For this to be a success, we will need volunteers to staff the stall
and loans of  equipment.

So, for starters, can we have a show of hands: Who's going and would
you be able to do a stint on the stall?

John