[ubuntu-uk] Hi

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Wed May 25 11:18:46 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself and see who else is subscribed here :)

I'm Dean Sas, a Ubuntu user of about 6 months, I'm a member of the
forums (username sas) and aside from helping people on the forums I've
reported a few bugs, I'm now looking further into joining/starting a
F/OSS project.

Myself, I am currently a Computer Science student at Staffordshire
University on my sandwich year, so I'm back living at home which is
Chesterfield, UK. I'm also about to launch a webhosting company..

Anyone got any thoughts over what ubuntu-uk could do?

Yours, hoping to get at least one reply,
Dean Sas