Ubuntu-tz Hello, yet another screenshot

Max E.K max at mmrp.org
Thu Jan 21 15:53:11 GMT 2010

Hi Donald,

Keep up the good work.

Though there are similar projects out there like Peter described, its
still ok to do another one if you feel they dont meet your requirements.

I have questions to the project that you are doing.

1: How far is the progress.
2: What features are you planning in your initial release ?
3: Do yo have the code hosted somewhere, say github for easier
collaboration, i am asking because this interests me and i think its a
good idea, i can put in some hours.

About your 3rd point of roaming user tokens, it would be achievable if
all the member cafes synced some user data regularly from a central
location (publicly hosted server of some sort)

So considerations have you thought of what you use a datastore for this
app? Mysql , sqllite postgre ?

But all in all good work so far and let me know if i can be of
assistance.

with kind regards,

Max.
------------------------------------
Max E. Kimambo
Franz-Stenzer-Str, 51
12679 Berlin

Office: +493053080013
Mobile: +4917649520175

Quote of the moment
"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
reason for existing."