Ubuntu-tz Open new terminal from command line

Max E.K max at kimambo.co.tz
Wed May 6 13:25:41 BST 2009

Hi,

Have you considered using rsync and tar as your backup tool, you can
create a simple bash script to do that automagically for you and output
progress >> to a log file.

At least in my case it works wonders for all sorts of backups.

Or you can post a scenario and we try to give you a our views on how we
would create a backup.

Regards,

Max.