Ubuntu-tz Fwd: Ubuntu LoCO Team - Tanzania

Max E.K max at kimambo.co.tz
Tue May 5 21:19:56 BST 2009

Hi Emmanuel.

Please feel free to interest other members in the translation efforts.

We can surely have more than one core groups specific to different
projects.

Initially the goals was to make our society recognized first i.e make a
website setup some infrastructure.
2: provide some content (in progress)
3: Translation and others ...

So i would suggest you mail in the plan i am positive that there are
people who are keen to be working on this.

Feel free.

regards,

Max.