Ubuntu-tz HUAWEI ETS2288 Fixed Wireless Terminal Modem

Max E.K max at kimambo.co.tz
Wed Sep 17 11:27:59 BST 2008

Hi Lukas,

Good Skills, i was able to follow it, but didnt try as i dont have the
actual modem, but its understandable.
The only thing i would do is add the actual DNS servers from TTCL
mobile, i know you get those automatically with windows but for people
who dont have access to windows box to get the IP's that they would have
to put int /etc/resolv.conf, it would be helpful if you can include
those in your How To.

And TTCL is not likely to change ip's of dns servers soon, if they do
well people will have to improvise.

Yes please do post this to the how to section.

regards,

Max.

Max E. Kimambo
Mbeya Medical Research Programme
IT Department
P.O Box 2410, Mbeya, Tanzania
T/F:+255252500220 M: +255773769883
PGP Public key: http://www.maxek.net/max_e_kimambo.asc
Quote of the moment:
Learning without thought is labor lost. Confucius