Ubuntu-tz Hello there!

Max E.K max at kimambo.co.tz
Wed Sep 17 08:39:58 BST 2008

Hi Atanas,

Welcome to the group, i bet we all share same passion for ubuntu.

    You can bring you self up to speed, by checking past posts here
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-tz/

Just in a nutshell all we have done so far is work on the website and at
the moment we are trying to beef it up with relevant content,
So if you have good ideas and stuff please feel free to share and be
part of this growing community.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

with kind regards,

Max.

Max E. Kimambo
Mbeya Medical Research Programme
IT Department
P.O Box 2410, Mbeya, Tanzania
T/F:+255252500220 M: +255773769883
PGP Public key: http://www.maxek.net/max_e_kimambo.asc
Quote of the moment:
Ability will never catch up with the demand for it. Confucius