Ubuntu-tz Core Team member pages

Max E.K max at kimambo.co.tz
Sun Sep 14 14:45:40 BST 2008

Hi, Lukas,

Of course we would love to see the HowTo on how to configure Huawei
modem on Ubuntu, if it works for you.

I will leave the credentials with gerald, and create ssh user for the
ubuntu user on my server so that you can make necessary changes during
my absence.

with kind regards,

Max.

Max E. Kimambo
Mbeya Medical Research Programme
IT Department
P.O Box 2410, Mbeya, Tanzania
T/F:+255252500220 M: +255773769883
Quote of the moment:
Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized
moral qualities of men. Confucius