Ubuntu-tz Ubuntu in Swahili

Max E.K max at kimambo.co.tz
Wed Oct 29 08:14:33 GMT 2008

  Yes of course, the posts are reviewed and when a general consensus is
reached that is when they are locked to be included in the distro.

Max.
Max E. Kimambo
Mbeya Medical Research Programme
IT Department
P.O Box 2410, Mbeya, Tanzania
T/F:+255252500220 M: +255773769883
PGP Public key: http://www.maxek.net/max_e_kimambo.asc
Quote of the moment:
Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change. Confucius