want to join the kiswahili translation project.

stanley kamithi skamithi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:37:05 GMT 2008

Hi,

My name is Stanley Kamithi and I currently live in the USA. I grew up in
Kenya and I have lots of linux experience +10years.

My kiswahili is far from perfect but I am willing to dedicate 2-4 hours a
day to get gnome packages translated.
My current major opensource involvement is Mythtv and I wrote a gnome app
(currently not in use) called gvpndialer so I understand
the working of Gnome.

I'm willingly to work on translating KDE and Gnome apps. All I need is to
partner with a "great" swahili speaker to provide
the translations and I'll get them in the apps, test it and help submit. I
figure in the process my swahili will improve :)

Let me know if my services can be useful. I really hope one day Ubuntu can
be in kiswahili from the install to all the major
apps.

thanks.