Ubuntu.or.tz screenshot for comments

Max E.K max at kimambo.co.tz
Thu Dec 13 15:59:16 GMT 2007

Dear all,

I have attached the mock desing of ubuntu community site as promised
earlier.

Design is for 1024 x 768 resolution, as i think most use this resolution
now. The few unfortunate ones with lower resolutions can still see most
of the content with a bit of scrolling.

I will write the CSS and embed this desing into a Joomla template once
approved by the members.

Tried to keep it simple no graphics apart from the header image.

comments are welcome.

Bill: I am not sure if you are in the mailing list, so i copied you if
you are let me know so that i don't send you repetitive emails.

with kind regards,

Max.