Ubuntu Trinidad and Tobago

Lasana Murray lmurray at trinistorm.org
Tue Feb 28 20:55:50 UTC 2012

Alright guys I think by now everyone who follows the list would have
responded already (like 3 people).  So here goes:

It would be nice to get the group more active outside of Facebook land
and a little more involved in the Ubuntu and free software scene. I'm
looking for suggestions on how we could do that. One of mine is to keep
an active mailing list, hence I posted this.

So... Anyone interested?

--
Regards,

Lasana Murray