Japanese team (reviewer) is not working

Joel Addison jaddi27 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:31:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

I’d like to start out by reminding you of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct, which can be found here: https://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/conduct <https://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/conduct>

I see a number of people in this thread have been trying to assist. They are currently waiting on your response to their questions, before they can help more. Please help them to help you by answering these questions.

We all want to improve Ubuntu, and translations are an important part of this. Lets work together to get this done, rather than having arguments that get nowhere.

-- Joel