Japanese team (reviewer) is not working

Fumihito YOSHIDA hito at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 22 13:30:56 UTC 2017

> This is the result that you tried to keep it:
> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-ja/+members
>
> 2014 has not been added at the end. Are you still going to keep it?
> This seems to need to consider somewhat. I appealed to it for that.

Shortly, Yes. This result is not expected, but as prepared.

We still need our high bar for translators(=comitters), we can not
accept bad translations for Japanese users, sorry for limited
resource, but Japanese Translators(include me) are work as quality
gate, no one achieve our bar, so we can't scale, as intended.
But, you can contribute to Japanese Translations, because
non-translator contributors still smaller than Translators resources.
Please use our predefined way...

And, this is constatation for correction, you had not submit with
Web-based(license violated) translation yet in past days, is it right?