translations.launchpad.net not sending out mail on request for download??

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 3 01:27:43 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-03 00:21, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
> I too failed to get a message with a download link when I tried, and
> when looking at
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/redshift/trunk/+export
>
> there is a worrying message:
>
> "There are 211 file requests on the export queue. The backlog is
> approximately 24 hours."
>
> So I filed a ticket:
> https://rt.ubuntu.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=29531

I received my messages after about 2 hours, and the worrying message is
now replaced with:

"The export queue is currently empty."

So the problem seems to have been resolved, and I asked them to close
the ticket.

Hopefully you got yours as well, Josef. Otherwise I can forward the
message to you.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj