translations.launchpad.net not sending out mail on request for download??

Josef Andersson josef.andersson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:32:44 UTC 2017

At https://translations.launchpad.net
I'm trying do download an offline pofile, as you can do under any translation with the
link "Download translation".

Usually I will receive an email with a download link it after maximum a couple of minutes. Now it
has been a few hours, and nothing so far. I've retried a couple of times, and nothing. (And
of course I looked into junk mail etc). Regular success message shown after link is clicked.

Can someone else be kind and verify if it works for them, i.e. if they will get an link per email?
The translation I tried was for Redshift.
https://translations.launchpad.net/redshift/trunk/+pots/redshift/sv

--
Vänligen / Best regards
Josef Andersson