Call for Dropbox scope translations

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 8 18:38:57 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 12:50 PM, marcoslans <marcoslans at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Galician language is 100% translated but some app stats have been frozen
> for days now.
>
> http://projects.davidplanella.org/stats/xenial/gl

Of the two apps that show up in there:

- ubuntu-ui-extras did not have translations exports (auto-commits)
enabled. I contacted upstream to enable them, and tomorrow the full stats
should appear.
- sudoku-app: not sure what happens, but it seems the last translations are
not being committed to the branch. Will need to investigate.

Cheers,
David.