Call for Telegram translations

Ask Hjorth Larsen asklarsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:45:44 UTC 2015

Hello (this particularly for the developers)

The telegram web page specifies a translation on Transifex [1].  Now
we also have translations on Launchpad.  How is this to be approached?
 Is one better/more official than the other?  I assume there is no
synchronization between them.

Best regards
Ask

[1] https://telegram.org/faq#q-can-i-translate-telegram