breton language

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:16:16 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Vincent ROUXEL
<vincent.rouxel at mailoo.org> wrote:
> I just did the update OTA 5 for my ubuntu phone. But there is still no
> package for the Breton language language-pack-touch-br . I think it a pity
> when the translation is complete our languages is not accessible.
> Thank you to do your best to make this exitse translation.

Hi,

You need to find when Breton will make it to an Over-the-Air (OTA) update.
Since it did not make for for OTA-5 (released today for the bq and
meizu phones),
you should ask to have it for OTA-6, if possible.

While the Greek keyboard layout (and other six european layouts) were
ready before OTA-4,
they eventually got added in OTA-5 so now αυτά είναι ελληνικά.

Simos