Unity8 translations

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 08:49:47 UTC 2015

Hi Michael!
Can you please send instruction about what should we do with RTL languages
regarding the Back/Forward buttons?

Links:
Back -
https://translations.launchpad.net/unity8/trunk/+pots/unity8/he/143/+translate
Forward -
https://translations.launchpad.net/unity8/trunk/+pots/unity8/he/144/+translate

Do we have to switch between them or the system already handles RTL in a
way that we don't have to translate it or change the orientation of the
arrow?

Kind regards,

Yaron Shahrabani

<DevOps - Hebrew translator>