Why is ubuntu-langpack ppa inactive?

Åka Sikrom a4 at hush.com
Wed Apr 22 06:58:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

Does anybody know why ppa:ubuntu-langpack/ppa has not received any new
packages for well over a month?
According to its Launchpad page, builds of current translations are
supposed to be automatically pushed semi-weekly to this ppa for all
supported stable releases.

This used to work perfectly until 2015.03.10 for utopic and 2015.02.06
for trusty.
As a translator, I rely heavily on these builds for verifying - before
new translations are being pushed to -proposed - that my team's
translations do not break applications, as well as making sure they
work in context as intended.

Any help with getting these builds to run semi-weekly again would be
much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Aaka Sikrom