Skype

Anders Jenbo anders at jenbo.dk
Mon Mar 17 15:37:21 UTC 2014

At the very least it should be possible to host the langpacks and have
it install via a command like the following:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:skype-langs
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install skype-lang-xx

Having it automatically install together with skype would depend on
convincing either the language-pack team or who ever is responsible for
packaging skype for the partner archive.

-Anders