"at", "count", etc.

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Sat Jul 19 16:23:59 UTC 2014

Hey, let's show each other respect. I am sure all
translators/translation teams do their utmost to provide Ubuntu users
with the best translation in their language.
I find discussions on this list very useful. I really liked the
reactions and tips I got after my question about the context of e.g.
"at". One translator filed 2 bugs (thanks!) and the tip on consulting
the code was very useful. I also liked this tip: have a look at
translations into other languages. I looked at the French, Spanish and
German translations of the string "Device Image Part", because I was not
sure what it meant, and it helped.
So, thanks to all who took part in this discussion.
Hannie