Trusty translation import queue status?

Milo Casagrande milo at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 11 16:12:36 UTC 2014

Harald,

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:46 PM, Harald Sitter <apachelogger at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:56 PM, Milo Casagrande <milo at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> Also, the continuous Launchpad time out errors do not make life easy.
>> Do you have special cases that should be sped up? If so, please try to
>> provide a direct lik, there are too many to go through.
>
> the following kubuntu things come to mind ;)
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kubuntu-driver-manager/+bug/1278142
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdesudo/+bug/1267765
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kde-config-whoopsie/+bug/1267763

I took a look at those templates.

The kdesudo one, does not have anything in the queue, I guess it was
already taken care of.
These are the import queues for the other two:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/trusty/+source/kde-config-whoopsie/+imports
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/trusty/+source/kubuntu-driver-manager/+imports

Both of them have two different template names in the queue, and both
do not have a translation domain set (the translation domain needs to
be set correctly since it is the name that will be used to lookup
translations).

Do you have an idea of the translation domain names for those two packages?
I can easily set kde-config-whoopsie and kubuntu-driver-manager
respectively as domain names, but I don't know if they are correct.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at ubuntu.com>