Scottish Gaelic

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Thu Oct 17 19:21:42 UTC 2013

Many thanks for suggesting that Dave - 13.10 is indeed much better. The
only oddity that springs out straight away are the system folders
(Pictures, Videos) but perhaps these were maintained because I'm
upgrading from an existing version, I had a similar thing when switching
languages on Thunderbird.

Sorry I panicked a bit but this has been such a frustrating episode that
when I'd upgraded to 13.04 (which I must have gotten mixed up in my head
with .10) I took one look and went "Oh no".

Panic over. Sorry folks :)

Michael

17/10/2013 16:28, sgrìobh Dave Walker: