Blueprint: Ubuntu Server Guide development (LTS only)

William Van Hevelingen wvan13 at
Tue Jul 16 17:46:04 UTC 2013

I think this a great idea. I run all LTS servers and I often just look at
the most recent serverguide for up to date stuff because the LTS one is
usually missing 6+ months of fixes.

Any chance we can switch to Markdown or Restructed text? I've contributed a
few times before and I would really appreciate it if I didn't have to work
with XML.