First contact

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Fri Jul 5 06:42:01 UTC 2013

Hello Dominique,
Welcome to Ubuntu Translators. Here is some useful information for you.
You can find the ubuntu translatable templates (pt_BR) on Launchpad:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/saucy/+lang/pt_BR
On this page you find a link to Ubuntu Brazilian Translators. You can
contact this team to get help on how to translate on Launchpad.
Apart from translating Ubuntu GUI, you may also be interested in
translating the Ubuntu Manual, a comprehensive beginners guide, see
http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved/translators
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/raring/+pots/ubuntu-manual/pt_BR/+translate
I hope this information is enough to get you started.
Best regards,
Hannie