Translation meeting last Thursday

Redmar redmar at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 6 18:23:08 UTC 2013

Happy new year everybody!
I just realised there was a translation meeting last Thursday in
#ubuntu-translators. Judging from the log [1], it looks like there
haven't been many decisions made there, so I thought we might discuss
some of the points here.

To start off, I'm willing to help get translations for quantal/raring on
the rails again, but I'm completely unaware of the workflow and tools
that are needed for this. Is the workflow documented somewhere, and if
not, is there someone who can show me what needs to be done?

Regards,
Redmar

--
Ubuntu Dutch Translators