Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Victor Ibragimov victor.ibragimov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 06:18:31 UTC 2013

Hi Christian,

Here is the Tajik alphabet: АаБбВвГгҒғДдЕеЁёЖжЗзИиӢӣЙйКкҚқЛлМмНнОоПпРрСсТтУуӮӯФфХхҲҳЧчҶҷШшЪъЭэЮюЯя
If text-based installer and ability to render special characters works for Kazakh is should also work for Tajik.
That would be great if the text-based installer will also be available for Tajik language.
As for the console: if commands and apps names will be translated into Tajik they probably can be called from the console or command line - amazing!

Victor