Kubuntu Docs removed?

Pierre Slamich pierre.slamich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 20:48:39 UTC 2013

Can we at least refresh the latest available, translated version on the
official website ?
That would lessen the impression of wasted work.
Also, does that mean that Kubuntu doesn't have any documentation ? Did they
adopt the standard KDE documentation ? What about Kubuntu specific parts ?

Pierre Slamich
pierre.slamich at gmail.com