Chrome on Launchpad?

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Apr 8 19:11:42 UTC 2013

написане Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:55:46 +0300, Jonathan Aquilina
<eagles051387 at gmail.com>:

> is it possible to take over a project on launch pad?

Can I dare to ask, what is the purpose of such hijacking? ;)

Transfer of maintainership is possible but it should be accompanied by a
proper knowledge of Fabien's Python scripts and commit access to Chromium
repo.

And it will be unfair to take over the project just to fool people around
like Ubuntu Chromium team or Canonical Ltd. does.

Yuri