Not translatable string "Checking for updates" in Update center

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 24 16:28:43 UTC 2012

Al 24/09/12 18:15, En/na Игорь Зубарев ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> I reported a bug against
> update-manager https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+bug/1055594

Thanks a lot Igor, that is really helpful for tracking and fixing the bug.

To everyone: please if you see untranslatable strings or translations
that are not loaded, do report them as bugs against the relevant
package. If you don't know which package, use ubuntu-translations and
we'll figure out which one it is. You can simply do the following on the
command line to report a bug:

    ubuntu-bug ubuntu-translations

Thanks!

Cheers,