UIFe for the Photos lens : keyboard shortcut change

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 3 11:45:44 UTC 2012

Al 02/10/12 19:14, En/na David Callé ha escrit:
> Hello doc and translators teams,
>
> the Photos lens is currently using Super+P as a keyboard shortcut, but
> it gets in the way of the Videout function key on HP and Dell laptops,
> making it useless.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-lens-photos/+bug/1049090
>
> I would like to have a UIFe granted to change it to Super+C (for Camera).
>
> Thanks,
> David Callé

It does affect translations, but I think this is a feature change that
shouldn't be blocking on them and the decision should be made by a more
relevant team (Desktop perhaps?).

So +1 for translations, but please apply it asap if it is approved and
the shortcut changes, so it can be translated on time.

Cheers,
David.

--
David Planella