Call for Qreator translations

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri May 18 13:01:14 UTC 2012

Al 17/05/12 13:47, En/na David Planella ha escrit:
> Hi translators,
>
> I've created a small app that I'd like to ask you help me translate.
> It's called Qreator and it makes it possible to easily create QR codes
> from the desktop.
>
> You can translate it here:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/qreator
>
> You can install it from here:
> https://launchpad.net/qreator/0.1/first-release/+download/qreator_0.1-public1ubuntu1_all.deb
>
> You can report bugs here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/qreator
>
> You can improve the code here:
> https://code.launchpad.net/qreator
>
> My intention is to submit it to the Software Centre to road test the app
> developer process, and I think it'd be really cool to get it translated
> in as many languages as possible before it reaches the store.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Cheers,
> David.

Thank you so much to all of you for the overwhelming response. In just a
few hours, Qreator was translated in more than 20 languages, which is
truly awesome. You rock.

I've included those translations in a new package that I've just
created. You can download it to test the translations you've done already.

You can find it here [1] or get it from the PPA [2].

I've added just a few new strings that would be cool to have translated
before I make the first official release, so if anyone would like to
help having their language completed, please go to this URL to translate
these strings:

https://translations.launchpad.net/qreator

Thanks!

Cheers,