Who speaks Frist: Human or Computer

goof at coppernet.zm goof at coppernet.zm
Mon May 7 12:07:01 UTC 2012

Hi Yaron,
Many thanks for that. I also have that issue but it comes into play mainly when used in conversation.
On the other hand, it seems in your case you have chosen to depict an action without considering who is carrying it out right?
For example, from the debian installer string: " Choose the next step in the install process" yours would be like "Choosing ......"

Thanks for your help.

Anthony