Request for Docs Freeze Extension for ubuntu-docs

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 22 08:00:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 21 March 2012 08:37, David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Technically, and if the docs team would commit to fetch translations
> from Launchpad and do an upload with those translations by
> LanguagePackDeadline, that'd give both translators and documenters extra
> time.

Just to confirm, this is no problem. Indeed most cycles we try to
leave the translation export of documentation as close as possible to
the LanguagePackDeadline so that translators have as much time as
possible. We can aim to do this on April 18 or 19, just as long as it
happens before language pack generation.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org