Request for Docs Freeze Extension for ubuntu-docs

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Thu Mar 22 00:32:56 UTC 2012

Hi Jeremy, Peter;
   In discussions with the translation and release teams, I think we've
come up with a workable solution.   Documentation Freeze Exception
approved for ONLY the Ubuntu system documents and Ubuntu Server Guide
from March 22nd to March 29th.

  To give the translators enough time,  the Translation Freeze deadline
for these documents will also be extended from April 12th to April 19th.

  Please let me know if there are any other UIFe's you're waiting on
landing to do the bulk of the work, so I can help expedite as we enter
Beta Freeze tomorrow.

Thanks, Kate