Freeze exception request for Ubuntu Studio install slideshow

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:23:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM, David Planella
<david.planella at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Thanks Dylan for the heads up. Is the Ubuntu Studio slideshow even up
> for translation in Launchpad somewhere?

Yes, it looks like the pot files were built and made their way onto
Launchpad, over here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+pots/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntustudio

Unfortunately, it looks like this replaces a lot of those
translations. So, that's rather a shame :(
(On the bright side, the content is really solid now).
I'm going to start using release branches to be sure nothing
unfinished gets released like this in the future.

Dylan